Lambert Heating and Air Conditioning is a family-owned and operated AC contractor serving residents throughout Bellflower, CA, and the surrounding area. You can relax knowing the technicians working in your home have passed our thorough background checks and drug screening.
Check out our customer reviews if you’re still on the fence about calling us.
Your Trusted Bellflower AC Contractor
Knowing when to call an AC contractor can mean the difference between a simple repair and a total system replacement. Unfortunately, most air conditioner problems require the help of a pro, so here are the most common situations where you should call for help instead of attempting a DIY repair.
- Noise If your air conditioner suddenly makes loud, unexpected noises like rattling, buzzing, or screeching, delaying a call for help can worsen things. Whenever your system makes an odd noise, consider it a red flag and call for a professional HVAC technician as soon as possible.
- Fluctuating Temperature Your home’s temperature should remain constant if your thermostat and air conditioner are in sync. So, if you notice that some rooms are cooler than others, it could be a problem with your ductwork or the system itself.
- Electrical Issues Another problem you don’t want to ignore is an electrical issue like flickering lights or tripped breakers when your air conditioner powers on.
- Poor Airflow If the airflow from your air conditioner isn’t strong or is weaker in certain rooms, it could be a clogged filter or failing motor that’s the culprit. Before calling a technician, check the vents for obstructions and the filter, and if everything appears normal, call for professional help.
Lambert Heating and Air Conditioning is the trusted local company in Bellflower for residents needing central AC repair. Contact us with your problem today!
Our AC Maintenance Service
Your air conditioner is one of the most expensive appliances in your home, so it’s prudent to keep it running as long as possible. However, many homeowners overlook annual maintenance and end up with expensive repairs or poor system performance. If you’ve put off getting an AC checkup, do it now to get the following benefits.
- Money Savings With energy costs continuing to rise, most of us want to cut costs wherever possible. Routine air conditioner maintenance helps keep the system running efficiently, so it uses less energy, helping to keep your energy bills low.
- Longer System Life Not only does an air conditioner that works harder cost you more money, but it wears out more quickly. Depending on your usage and how well-maintained your system is, your air conditioner should last between 15 and 20 years. However, failing to get regular AC tune-ups could cut that time in half.
- Improves Reliability Finally, an AC inspection by a trained professional will reveal minor issues that could escalate and impair your system’s performance or break down when you need it most. With regular maintenance, your technician can assess the components and replace any that are worn to keep your system running reliably year after year.
Lambert Heating and Air Conditioning offers an affordable cooling maintenance. Call us today to learn more.
Lambert Heating and Air Conditioning wants to be the only AC contractor you’ll ever need, which is why we offer a wide range of heating and cooling services, including:
- AC Repairs, Installations & Replacements
- Detailed Home Analysis
- AC Maintenance & Tune-Ups
- Heating Installation & Repairs
- Furnace Repairs
- And More
for Bellflower, CA
We are providing a quote to add air conditioning to an existing Rheem furnace that was installed in an attic. This property is located in the city of Bellflower. We will provide several options to add a coil and condenser only, two replace the 13 year old furnace now in stalled, to install a new furnace and two replace the gas electric system with a heat-pump. The new system that we were estimating will be for AC Pro equipment