Cerritos, CA, residents count on Lambert Heating and Air Conditioning time and again when they need a furnace repair service they can trust. We’re family-owned and operated and have proudly served the community for over 40 years. When you hire us, you can relax knowing that our technicians are skilled professionals who are highly trained, background-checked, and drug tested for your safety.
Check out our blog for more information and great tips!
Cerritos Furnace Repair Service
You may not rely on your furnace as much as your air conditioner, but you expect it to work when you need it. One problem is that when heaters sit idle for months, they can become damaged without you realizing it. If you experience any of the following heating issues, call the experts at Lambert Heating and Air Conditioning as soon as possible.
- Abnormal Odors It’s normal for a furnace to emit fuel odor when you power it on for the first time of the season; however, if this doesn’t dissipate, or if you notice a burning or moldy smells, you may have a severe problem, ranging from a gas leak to a mold issue.
- The Unit Won’t Start As your furnace ages, it may become more difficult to start and keep running all day. If you’ve difficulty powering up your furnace or it simply won’t start no matter what you do, it needs to be repaired, or replacement may be necessary.
- Discolored Pilot Light Regularly inspecting your pilot light is a good habit because it signals your system’s health. A healthy pilot light is blue, so if it’s a different color, it could be a ventilation problem, and you’re in danger of carbon monoxide poisoning.
- Persistent Noise Every furnace makes noise while running; however, beyond the ambient hum, you shouldn’t hear sounds like grinding, squealing, or rattling. Unusual sounds range from loose fan belts to broken internal components, so it’s best to call a professional to diagnose the issue.
- Poor Air Quality Many of us spend more time at home than before, so indoor air quality is crucial to our health. A dirty or malfunctioning furnace can spread dirt, pet dander, and allergens throughout the house, making you ill and your home dirtier. Sometimes, replacing the air filter is enough to solve the air quality issue, but in other cases, you may need to replace the furnace.
If you suspect your furnace is on its last legs, call the heating experts at Lambert Heating and Air Conditioning to discuss your replacement options.
Please read our current reviews to see how well we work!
Benefits of Annual Heater Tune Up
Many homeowners fail to schedule annual heater and furnace tune-ups, but as we’ll see, this isn’t a chore you should ignore because it provides many benefits that can save you money and headaches down the road.
- Reduces Energy Bill Your furnace can comprise up to 50% of your energy expenses, and with energy costs continuing to rise, it’s good to save wherever you can. A well-tuned furnace runs more efficiently and uses less energy, letting you keep more money in your pocket.
- Prevent Unexpected Breakdowns & Repairs Most sudden heater breakdowns happen when minor issues like worn parts go unrepaired, leading to system failure. With routine maintenance, a technician replaces worn-out parts, tests the components, and assesses overall health to ensure nothing unexpected occurs.
- Extends Furnace Lifespan Routine maintenance prevents unexpected breakdowns and keeps your system in peak condition for its entire life. Most furnaces fail prematurely because the owner failed to do regular upkeep. Because a furnace installation is so expensive, it’s wise to keep yours running for as long as possible to maximize your investment.
- Maintain Your Warranty If you have a new furnace, it’s probably under warranty. Manufacturers’ warranties differ, but many stipulate that you schedule annual maintenance from a trained professional to keep the warranty valid.