At Lambert Heating and Air Conditioning, your comfort is our top priority. We’re a family-owned local heating and cooling company dedicated to providing customers with an A+ experience from start to finish. You can count on us whether you need commercial heating or AC repair.
Contact us today.
When to Call a Commercial HVAC Service Company
While commercial air conditioning operates on the same principle as residential, it’s much larger in scope and complexity. When a commercial system fails, it can impact many people and disrupt business. That’s why it’s crucial to call a cooling expert at the first sign of trouble. Here are the most common warning signs that signal you need AC repair.
- A Reduction in Performance If people complain about not being comfortable despite the thermostat setting, it usually means there’s something wrong with the system. Call a professional technician for an inspection if your HVAC isn’t meeting its performance standards.
- Unusual Sounds Your commercial HVAC system should operate in near silence, so if you suddenly hear banging, grinding, or squealing noises, something is wrong or about to go wrong. Ignoring unusual sounds puts you at risk of system failure, requiring a replacement instead of a repair.
- Increased Repair Frequency & Cost As an HVAC system nears the end of its life, it breaks down more frequently, and the repairs become more expensive. Look back through your recent HVAC repairs and see if they’re becoming more frequent and costly; if so, it may be time to bite the bullet and upgrade to a new system.
If your commercial HVAC system exhibits these signs or any other oddities, call the professionals at Lambert Heating and Air Conditioning.
Check out our reviews to see what customers are saying about our work.
Your Trusted Downey Commercial HVAC Service Company
When you need commercial heating or cooling repairs, you need a service company you can trust. Lambert Heating and Air Conditioning wants to be the only company you’ll ever need, which is why we offer a comprehensive list of services.
- Commercial Air Conditioner Installation
If your air conditioner or HVAC system looks like it belongs in a museum, you may be losing a lot of money in lost efficiency and repairs.
Lambert Heating and Air Conditioning’s experts will evaluate your system and determine whether it’s worth conducting repairs or if replacing it is the better option.
- Air Filter Replacement Keeping up on HVAC filter replacement is crucial to ensuring your system performs up to standards and lasts as long as possible. However, if you’re a business owner or property manager, you have more important things to do than keep track of when it’s time to change your AC or heating filters. Lambert Heating and Air Conditioning can take that chore off your plate with our expert air filter replacement service, so you can rest assured your heater or AC works as flawlessly as possible.
- AC Maintenance Another necessary chore to keep your AC and heating system running efficiently is routine maintenance. Experts suggest scheduling annual maintenance and tune-ups to extend your system’s lifespan and minor repair issues before they compromise your air conditioner.