A/C and Heater Maintenance Program. Experienced Home Comfort Technicians
Start Saving Money Today Member Only Discounts
Club Members receive one visit per year, a 10 % discount on any service or repairs, priority service (even when it’s busy you go to the head of the line), and we will waive the $79 diagnostic fee on any repair calls.
For our installation customers who become Club Members, we will extend the labor warranty on their system for as long as they are a Club Member.
We propose to inspect the above equipment (or attached listed) on a regularly scheduled basis and perform the following:
Annual Maintenance is important in keeping your heating and air conditioning system in good working order.
What’s Included Maintenance Program Benefits
- Inspect equipment operations and safety controls; adjust operating controls as necessary for economical operation of equipment in accordance with recommended energy conservation.
- Check thermostat.
- Check electrical contacts for proper operation and wear.
- Check for proper amperage draw of equipment and adjust as required.
- Install air filters (Specialty filters will be provided at extra cost).
- Check for proper temperature differential across equipment.
- Check run capacitors.
- Visual check of refrigerant system for leaks and proper charge.
- Clean air-cooled condenser surfaces.
- Maintain condensate pans & drain lines to plumbing outlet free of debris.
- Clean and check pilot and burners for proper combustion and operation.
- Clean flame sensor.
- Keep vestibule and combustion air chamber free of debris.
- Service electronic air cleaner.
- Maintain equipment free of excessive grease and oil.
- Notify persons of any repairs or improvements, which are required on equipment.
- Provide: 1 Scheduled Service Maintenance Call per year.