We know Lakewood residents have many choices when looking for a reliable AC contractor for cooling repairs and maintenance, but not all are created equal. Lambert Heating and Air Conditioning is a family-owned and operated company with four decades of experience. Our technicians are skilled, drug-tested, and background-checked for your peace of mind.
Read our customer reviews to see what others think about our work.
Lakewood Central AC Repair
When temperatures heat up, you need an air conditioner you can count on to carry you through the hot summer ahead. But how do you know when your system needs a little TLC to do the job?
- It Blows Warm Air If the air blowing from the vents is warm and adjusting the thermostat doesn’t help, it could be a compressor or refrigerant issue that’s to blame.
- Poor Airflow Another sign that your air conditioner needs work is poor airflow. Sometimes, clogged filters or a blockage in the ductwork causes poor airflow, while in other cases, it’s something mechanical.
- Frequent Cycling Your air conditioner should go through regular cooling cycles where it powers on and shuts off once it reaches the desired temperature. However, if your system cycles on and off repeatedly, call a cooling expert to diagnose the issue.
- Indoor Humidity It’s normal for outdoor humidity levels to rise during summer, but you don’t want to deal with that inside the house. Part of your air conditioner’s job is to regulate indoor humidity, so if you find the indoor atmosphere sticky and unbearable, call a cooling expert for help.
- Odd Noises Most AC systems make low ambient noise when running, but you should never hear squealing, grinding, or rattling. These noises could mean you have a loose part or something more serious. Sometimes, a tune-up will solve the problem, but you may need a new air conditioning installation in other cases.
Don’t wait if you experience these or any other issues with your air conditioner; call the cooling experts at Lambert Heating and Air Conditioning today.
Our AC Tune Up
You have many household chores to worry about, and it’s normal for some things to slip by or get put off until later. One chore that should be on the top of your list is air conditioner maintenance. Because we’re spending more time inside, it’s crucial for your air conditioner to operate day in and out during summer, and the best way to do that is to have it serviced at least once a year.
Routine air conditioner maintenance provides many benefits.
- Reduces the Chance of Breakdown Nearly every machine benefits from preventative maintenance, including your air conditioner. Your AC has many components that wear down over time and can cause the system to fail. During routine maintenance, the technician inspects each component for issues that could compromise the system. Annual air conditioner tune-ups are inexpensive to ensure your system runs all summer efficiently.
- Increases Efficiency An air conditioner that isn’t well-maintained can lose up to 5% efficiency yearly, which means more money out of your pocket in higher energy bills. By cleaning the system thoroughly, replacing the filter, and straightening bent fins, your air conditioner runs more efficiently and saves you money.
- Increases Life Expectancy If you don’t keep up with routine maintenance, your air conditioner will work harder every year to do its job. Harder work puts more stress on the system, significantly reducing its lifespan. An air conditioner is an expensive investment, so it’s wise to take steps to keep it running as long as possible.
Check out our affordable AC maintenance to keep your system in tip-top shape.