Lambert Heating and Air Conditioning is a locally-owned, family business that’s been around long enough to know a thing or two about heating and cooling repairs. There isn’t a heating or cooling problem we haven’t tackled, and we do everything with your comfort and satisfaction in mind. Whether you need routine HVAC maintenance or a new system installation, you can always count on us.
We serve the following cities:
- Whittier: Heating | Cooling
- Norwalk: Heating | Cooling
- Long Beach: Heating | Cooling
- Lakewood: Heating | Cooling
- Bellflower: Heating | Cooling
- La Mirada: Heating | Cooling
- Cerritos: Heating | Cooling
What our clients say about our work.
AC Repairs, Maintenance & Replacement
Is your home stuffy despite turning down the thermostat? If you can’t get comfortable no matter what, it could be time to call a specialist to check on your air conditioner. When an AC fails to keep you cool, there could be several issues causing it, such as low refrigerant, a clogged filter, or a faulty thermostat. The trouble is that air conditioners are complex systems, and it requires a professional to diagnose the problem and repair it.
At Lambert Heating and Air Conditioning, we’ve been in the business for over 40 years. Our technicians are trained to service most major brands, and we install new systems based on your usage and your home’s square footage, so you only pay for what you need.
If you’re facing a home comfort issue and suspect it’s your heater or air conditioner, call us now to schedule an appointment.
When To Call An HVAC Contractor
Most of us use our heating and cooling systems year-round without giving them a second thought. As long as you get heat and cold when you need it, why should you waste time worrying about it, right?
Although modern HVAC systems are built with durable components and designed to run reliably for many years, they still need routine maintenance to keep them working as efficiently as possible.
While you should call an HVAC contractor for annual maintenance, there are situations where you need to contact one for help as soon as possible. Here’s what to watch for.
- Strange Noises Modern air conditioners and heaters work nearly silently, so if you suddenly hear your system making a racket, like grinding, squealing, or rattling, it means there’s a problem that’s only going to get worse the longer you ignore it. Call a professional technician as soon as possible to avoid irreparable system damage.
- Poor Performance If you’re not getting the comfort you’re used to from your heating or cooling system, it may be time for a tune-up. Depending on how old your heater or AC is, it may be losing efficiency and unable to meet your comfort demands. Sometimes, a tune-up from a trained pro is all it takes to get things humming again; however, if your system is past its prime, it may be time to put it out to pasture and spring for a new one.
- Electrical Issues Your lights shouldn’t flicker, nor should your breakers trip when your HVAC system powers on. If they do, it could mean you have a potentially dangerous electrical issue that needs to be looked at immediately by a pro who knows what they’re doing.
- Never-ending Repairs Finally, if your air conditioner or heater needs constant repairs to keep it running, it’s time to consider replacing it instead of throwing money into a system way past its expiration date.
Check out our latest reviews and testimonials!
Why Hire Us?
Residents of Los Angeles County have many contractors to choose from when they need HVAC repair. So, why do we think we’re the right choice for you? When you hire us, here’s what you get.
- Flat-rate pricing
- Written estimates
- Skilled, honest technicians
- Drug-free and background-checked employees
- Property protection
- Cleanup after every job