Finding an AC service company, you can count on to do the job right the first time isn’t difficult when you call Lambert Heating and Air Conditioning. Our technicians are skilled professionals who are courteous, drug-tested, and thoroughly background-checked for your peace of mind.
Whether you need AC maintenance, tune-up, or a full-blown replacement, you can trust the pros at Lambert Heating and Air Conditioning.
If your system isn’t cooling your home, ask about our AC refrigerant leak repair service.
We offer the following cooling services:
- Air Conditioning Repair & Maintenance
- Air Conditioning Installation & Replacement
- Air Handler Services
- Ductless Mini Split AC Systems
- Evaporator Coil Services
- AC Refrigerant Leak Repair
- Indoor Air Quality
- Ductwork Repair & Installation
- Air Cleaners & Filtration
- Filter Replacement
- Heat Pump Services
- Commercial HVAC
When To Call An AC Service Company
When you turn on your air conditioner, you expect it to work without issue every time. So, when it makes a strange noise, doesn’t get as cold as it used to, or puts out an odd smell, you may wonder if you should call an AC contractor or not. Let’s look at the most common AC issues that require calling a professional.
- Strange Noises: It’s normal for your air conditioner to make ambient noise when running; however, if you hear sounds you’ve never heard before, like screeching, squealing, banging, or grinding, it means there’s a problem. Whether it’s a loose part, bearing failure, or another issue, it’s wise to call an AC contractor when your system makes a strange noise to prevent damage that may require AC replacement.
- Rising Energy Costs: You should have an idea of what your energy bill is every month when using your air conditioner. So, if you suddenly see a spike in your cost, it could be that your air conditioner is to blame. Air conditioners lose efficiency every year — even more so if they’re not maintained — causing the system to work harder and making your energy bills rise.
- Poor Airflow: If your air conditioner is running but not putting out the strong airflow it once did, check the filter to see if it needs changing. If the filter is clean, call a technician to diagnose the problem.
When the temperature rises, you can’t afford to be without adequate air conditioning. Call the pros at Lambert Heating and Air Conditioning for expert repairs.
Why AC Maintenance is So Important
Many people put off air conditioner maintenance because they think it’s too expensive or not necessary. However, routine maintenance provides many benefits.
- It Extends Your System’s Lifespan: Your air conditioner is an expensive investment that should last a long time. To get the most for your money, however, you must perform routine maintenance to keep it running efficiently and to replace worn parts.
- Maintains Efficiency: The average air conditioner loses approximately 5% efficiency yearly, causing energy bills to rise. Regular maintenance keeps your system running optimally and your energy expenses in line. Moreover, an efficient system cools your home better, making you more comfortable.
- Protects Your Warranty: Many AC manufacturers require routine system maintenance for the first few years of its life to maintain the warranty. If your AC suffers a major breakdown and you’ve not kept up with care, your warranty could be void, and you’ll pay for the repair out of your pocket.
- Prevents Costly Repairs: Many expensive air conditioner repairs resulted from ignored minor issues and worsened over time. During routine maintenance, a professional technician will spot these issues and repair them before they escalate.
If it’s been too long since you’ve had a professional air conditioner tune-up, call the experts at Lambert Heating and Air Conditioning to schedule an appointment today and ask about our money-saving maintenance program.
Ductless mini split AC systems are very energy efficient, run quietly and have excellent zoning.
Lambert Heating and Air Conditioning is a full-service AC service company with over 40 years of experience. We have an A+ Better Business Bureau rating and are committed to providing unparalleled customer service on every job. Our technicians take pride in protecting your property and respecting your home when working, and they will answer all your questions and concerns to keep you well-informed.