Lambert Heating and Air Conditioning has four decades of experience serving homeowners throughout Downey, CA, and the surrounding areas. Our technicians are highly trained, thoroughly background checked, and drug tested, and they go the extra mile to keep your property neat inside and out when working.
Contact us today at 562-861-2727 to request a callback.
Signs You Need a Downey Furnace Installation Service
You may not rely on your furnace as much as people in other parts of the country, but when you need it, you want it to work. However, it’s not always easy to know when to call a furnace contractor for help, but here are a few signs to watch for.
- Spike In Energy Bills Because costs are rising, it’s wise to take stock of your energy expenses and look for ways to keep them in check. If you notice that your energy bills are unusually higher than in the past, it could be that your furnace has lost efficiency and needs a repair or a tune-up.
- Excessive Dust Or Rust If you notice that your home accumulates dust more than usual or your furnace is rusty, it’s time to call a furnace technician to determine whether it needs to be replaced.
- Uneven Heating Another sign that your furnace is on the fritz is if you experience uneven heat throughout the house. As a furnace ages or your usage habits increase, it may struggle to keep your home as warm as it used to.
- Unusual Noises It’s wise to listen to your heater because the sounds it produces can tell you whether it’s healthy or not. For example, your furnace shouldn’t make buzzing, rattling, grinding, or thumping noises, which could indicate loose parts or structural damage.
Depending on your furnace’s age and the nature of the issue, you may need a new furnace installation. Call Lambert Heating and Air Conditioning experts to determine which path to take.
The best way to keep your furnace in tip-top shape is by calling Lambert Heating and Air Conditioning and asking about our affordable furnace maintenance services.
What Are the Benefits of Installing a New Gas Furnace?
Homeowners often ask themselves whether it’s worth replacing their furnace. Could you get away with just repairing your current furnace? Maybe you can, but there are times when replacing the unit may be a more worthwhile investment. If the furnace is over 15 years old, for example, it may be less costly to replace it once and for all than to continue repairing it.
Here are some of the benefits to scheduling a furnace replacement for your home:
- Newer models may have new features to make them safer and more energy efficient.
- New furnace installation provides more even, consistent heating throughout the house.
- A new furnace tends to operate more quietly than older, worn out furnaces.
When you’re ready to install a new gasfurnace, call the experts at Lambert Heating and Air Conditioning!